CellWax Plus is a highly purified and filtered white translucent paraffin wax that provides great tensile strength and improved elasticity when sectioning. Our embedding wax is characterised by low resistance to cutting, superb continuing of ribboning and no cracking or tearing on flotation.
• Conveniently packaged in an easy to dispense 10kg resealable bag
• Ultra-filtered and pure to ensure no contamination of specimens or knife damage
• Pelletised to ensure rapid melt-down and convenience of use
• Paraffin wax blended with plastic polymers to produce a high-quality product that improves the elasticity and sectioning properties of the final block
• Melting point of 54-57°C – will remain stable when molten for long periods